- Over 15 years of experience
- Trained & certified water removal technicians (IICRC Certified)
- 24/7 Restoration Services In Orange County
- At your front door in 60 minutes or less
- Locally owned and operated
- We bill directly to your insurance company
- Offering a complete repair and rebuild of all damaged areas
- Disinfectant and deodorizing agents
- State-of-the-art drying & dehumidification
- High-speed air movers/dryers
Mold Removal With Real Lasting Results
When you need mold damage remediation in Orange County, CA, we’re here to help! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, rain or shine. We’ll get to work on your home right away with our trained and experienced team to get the mold removal process started. Our trained team can get your home or business back to its original condition. You’ll get the most reliable mold remediation team around. Give us a call right away so we can start helping you.
Most mold grows where you can’t see it. Mold growth between walls and under carpeting is usually not noticeable until the problem is beyond your control. If you see mold growth on the outside of your home, understand it may be worse behind the wall, heading to the inside of your home. It is important to quarantine the mold location, remove any materials that have been exposed to it, and clean all surfaces thoroughly.
Mold can become a problem inside a home or business when there is excessive moisture or humidity for a prolonged time. High humidity, warm temperatures or moist AC are all possible sources for mold and mold issues. Plumbing issues, roof leaks and pooled water drainage can also spur mold growth. Our certified team can perform a mold evaluation to ensure the type of mold you’re dealing with and how to properly remove it. Because of the different types of mold, and how some are very dangerous to your health, we recommend not trying to treat it yourself.
What Do I Do If I Find Mold In My Home?
- Contact us immediately for mold remediation. The longer you wait, the more damage can occur.
- We’ll assess your home as quickly as possible and start containing any further damage.
- Do not touch, agitate or spray anything on the mold. We have treatment protocols that will eliminate any further contamination
- Try to avoid the area where mold growth is obvious. You don’t want to breathe it in as some forms of mold can cause health and respiratory
- Find your insurance documentation. Or call your insurance agent to get a claim started.
- Sit tight, we’re on the way. By the time you’ve made it here, we should be knocking at your door.