Orange County Fire Damage Restoration
& Smoke Cleanup
24x7 Damage Restoration Services for Orange County
Fire Is No Match For Us
When you need fire damage restoration in Orange County, CA, we’re here to help! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, rain or shine. We’ll get to work on your home right away with our trained and experienced team to get the fire damage restoration process started. Our professional team can get your home or business back to its original condition. You’ll get the most reliable fire damage restoration team around. Give us a call right away so we can start helping you.
Fire damage increases and restoration costs escalate the longer neutralization, corrosion control, and cleaning is delayed. By not taking an immediate action you can extend the effects brought on by the fire & smoke exposure. See the following timeline of the lingering effects of smoke and fire on a home.
- Within Minutes: Acid soot residues cause plastics to yellow; highly porous materials (marble, alabaster) discolor permanently; appliances that are located near the source of combustion will discolor.
- Within Hours: Acid residues cause the grout to stain in bathrooms; fiberglass bathroom fixtures may begin to yellow; metals may tarnish, finishes on most appliances, especially refrigerators, can start to yellow; furniture and wood finishes may get spotty and discolor.
- Within Days: Metal starts to corrode, rust, and get pitted; acid residue will cause painted surfaces and walls to yellow permanently; wood furniture requires refinishing; vinyl flooring requires replacement; fabrics and upholstery is now permanently stained; clothing becomes soot-stained.
- Within Weeks: Restoration costs escalate exponentially. Carpet fibers may discolor or yellow permanently; glass, crystal, china may require replacement due to severe etching and pitting caused by prolonged exposure to acid soot residues.
What Should I Do After a Fire?
- Contact us immediately for fire damage restoration. After all the fire trucks leave, you may be left with plenty of questions. We’re here to help!
- Depending on the level of fire damage, you may not want to enter your home or business at all. Practice safety first. If you need to enter your home, we suggest using a dust mask (like painters use) and gloves.
- If possible, ventilate your home. Place a box fan in an open window to draw the air and dust out.
- If the fire has warped or distorted the structure, consult a licensed general contractor.
- Find your insurance documentation. Or call your insurance agent to get a claim started.
- Remove any of your valuable possessions to keep safe from vandalism or theft.
- Sit tight, we’re on the way. By the time you’ve made it to this step, we should be knocking at your door.
Reasons to choose JGB Restoration for Orange County fire damage restoration:
- 24/7 Emergency response. Always available!
- Free consultation & estimate
- We bill your insurance company directly
- Structural assessment
- Smoke & odor removal
- Hydroxyl deodorization technology
- Contents and structure cleaning
- Electronics cleaning
- Dry cleaning of clothing
- Carpet & upholstery cleaning
- Full packout of contents when needed
- Trained & certified fire damage technicians (IICRC Certified)