Orange County Flood & Water Damage Cleanup
24x7 Damage Restoration Services for Orange County
When Water Floods Your Home, We Can Help
Customer service is our #1 priority. Everything we do, we make every attempt to provide exceptional customer service. You’ll be able to relax knowing you have a competent and reliable team working hard to resolve your emergency water damage issues. You can finally have some relief from the stress. We’ll get started right away.
Water damage can be a bit deceptive. It penetrates into structural cavities where it can create various sized pockets of damage. We have state-of-the-art tools that allow us to detect moisture in very hard to find locations. Our rigorous testing allows us to be very confident that 100% of your issue is resolved, and restored, to pre-loss condition. Undetected moisture can continue to wreak havoc by causing even more damage as time goes on. Materials can start to break down and cause even more costly repairs if left untreated.
What Do I Do If I Find Water Damage?
- Contact us immediately for water removal. The longer you wait, the more damage can occur. Water wants to find its way into every possible surface and follows gravity. We’ll assess your home as quickly as possible and start reducing the ongoing damage.
- Depending on the source of your water damage, try the following: If the water damage is from a pipe, locate and turn off the water valce nearest to the rupture. Examples would be under the sink, behind the toilet, etc.
- Turn off the water to the house. You can usually find this outside your home, near the entry point where your water comes in from the city. If you cannot find the water main valve attached to your house, you may have to shut it off at the sidewalk (if possible) where the city water meter comes into your property.
- Remove or prop up your possessions to keep from getting damaged by the water.
- Find your insurance documentation. Or call your insurance agent to get a claim started.
- Sit tight, we’re on the way. By the time you’ve made it to this step, we should be knocking at your door.
Reasons to choose JGB Restoration for Orange County water damage restoration:
- 24/7 Emergency response. Always available!
- Free consultation & estimate
- We bill your insurance company directly
- High-speed air movers/dryers
- Disinfectant and deodorizing agents
- State-of-the-art drying & dehumidification
- Offering a complete repair and rebuild of all damaged areas
- Trained & certified water removal technicians (IICRC Certified)